Carry your member ID card
Your member ID card is your key to accessing care. You will need it whenever you seek medical services, such as visiting your doctor or filling a prescription. Your member ID card also contains important benefit information, like which networks of doctors
you have access to.
- Didn't receive your ID card? Print a temporary card or order a replacement card from your Sharp Health Plan online account. You can also download the Sharp Health Plan app to see your digital ID card on your phone.
Create your Sharp Health Plan online account
Check your health benefits, balances, costs and much more. Visit sharphealthplan.com/login
or download the Sharp Health Plan app to get started. Everything you need to manage your plan is at your fingertips.
- Most plan medical groups offer a patient portal that lets you manage appointments, health records, and
more. Sharp Rees-Stealy and Sharp Community Medical Group members can log in to Sharp or download the Sharp
app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. If your doctor
isn't a part of these medical groups, please visit your patient
portal for more information.
Set up automatic payments
We offer convenient options to pay your premium bill online. Set up automatic payments, view your balance due and see your transaction history by logging in to your online account.
Transfer your prescriptions
Under your health plan, there’s a lot of pharmacies to choose from. Use this helpful online tool
to search for a pharmacy that is close by and works for you and your family.
Just let your new pharmacy know that you need your prescriptions transferred from your old pharmacy. Also, let your primary care physician (PCP) know of any existing special authorizations for prescriptions that may need to be re-authorized.
- Mail order is an easy and affordable way to get the medications you and your family need, along with the convenience of home delivery. Sign up here.
Transfer any existing referrals and medical records
If you have existing referrals to see a specialist, ask your new PCP to re-authorize the referral with your new coverage. For medical records, please contact your previous doctor for assistance to transfer your protected health information to your new doctor.
We’re here to help you get the right care at the right time. Here are a few different ways you can get the care you need in any situation:
- Get to know your PCP by setting up your first appointment. If you would like to switch doctors, log in to your online account.
- Receive after-hours and weekend medical advice in a single phone call to our specially trained registered nurses with Sharp Nurse Connection®. Just call 1-800-359-2002.
Best Health®, our nationally accredited wellness program, provides free tools and health coaching to keep you feeling your best. Register today to get started.
Manage your plan
Need a little more guidance on how best to manage your health plan? Take this shortcut
to the most popular member actions on our website, from adding dependents to changing your PCP.