Get the details you need to determine patient eligibility, view claims and much more. Here’s what you can do with the provider portal:
- Check eligibility and member status information
- Download medical and pharmacy policies and procedures
- Download provider forms
- Update your provider directory information
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once your registration request is submitted, our Provider Relations team works to validate your account as quickly as possible. Most account requests are processed within a few hours, but all requests will be resolved within 2 business
days. If you need expedited access, please call us at 1-858-499-8330 from Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5pm, and our Provider Relations team will assist you.
In addition, ACES is still available to all providers to view claims and authorizations for service dates on or before 12/31/17.
- Providers seeing SCMG or SRS members: Use ACES to enter referrals for Sharp Health Plan members with dates of service after 1/1/18.
- Providers seeing Independent Network (IND) members: Use the Sharp Connect provider portal to access claims and authorizations for service dates 1/1/18 and beyond.